6-person tents are the best option if you wish to travel out on the open wild with your friends and family. Having good company is likely to improve your camping experience and make your trip more enjoyable. However, with so many different kinds of tents in the market, you may find it difficult to select the best one.
If you are in search of a quality tent that will not bust your budget, you should consider investing in the Coleman Evanston Screened Tent. Coleman is a reputable company and is known for manufacturing quality camping goods for several years.
Here are some notable features of the Coleman Evanston Screened Tent:
- Fits 6 People - The Coleman Evanston Screened Tent comfortably fits 6 people as advertised. Be ready to have an enjoyable camping experience with your loved ones, packed with fun. The tent can easily fit two queen airbeds.
- Fully Screened Front Porch - The Coleman Evanston Screened Tent features a fully screened front porch that keeps away creepy crawlies.
- 4 Large Windows - The tent features 4 large windows that offer maximum ventilation in even the hottest climates.
- Easy Setup - With its attractive design and easy setup, the tent is easy to pitch and takedown. Thanks to the continuous pole sleeve, setting up the tent should only take 15 to 20 minutes.
- Weathered System - The tent features a handy weathered system that helps keep you dry in the case of rainfall and dew.
Some notable pros of theColeman Evanston Screened Tent include:
- Durability - The tent is constructed using highly durable material. It also features a heavy-duty fiberglass poles that offer the trademark Coleman Evanston sturdiness and a strong base.
- Resistant to Bad Weather - The exclusive Weather Tech system ensures bad weather does not keep you from having a good time on your camping trip. The tent also features a sturdy wind strong frame that is highly resistant to heavy winds.
- Leak Free Seams - The tent features leak-free seams along with Velcro attachments that provide campers superior protection against rain and harsh weather conditions. Plus, the waterproof flooring also adds strength to the tent’s floor.
Here are some notable cons of the Coleman Evanston Screened Tent:
- Front Screen Lacks a Zip - There is no zip on the front section of the day. This makes the tent unsuitable for stormy weather conditions and heavy rainfall. However, the screen is well constructed and is collapsible to offer greater protection against such elements.
The Coleman Evanston Screened Tent can be purchased on Amazon for around $130.
Overall, the Coleman Evanston Screened Tent is a great buy and one of the most bestselling tents in the market. The tent’s unique features make it a great choice for campers who enjoy heading outdoors when it is cloudy.